FS/FT: (UK/EU) LTD Viper 400

Trevoire520

Mar 24, 2007
Fife, Scotland
EDIT: Guitar is now sold! Thanks to all those who expressed interest.

Righto I was going to keep hold of this but money is getting extremely tight and I currently have 6 guitars! So something has to go. unfortunately it's this as it's one of two mahogany bodied EMG equipped guitars I have.

I'm looking for £300 plus postage at cost.
Willing to ship within the EU provided you cover postage.

Mahogany body & neck. EMG 81/85 pickups.
85 is in the bridge and 81 in the neck, easily reversible though with no soldering required.
18v modded, easily reversible but I doubt you'll want to as it seriously improves the clean tone of the guitar!

Overall condition of the guitar is good. The hardware is a bit tarnished as is normal with a used guitar, there is a small chip in the paint on one of the horns (this could easily be covered up with a touch of nail varnish) and a small dent on the fretboard (this doesn't effect playabilty at all!)

I'll pack well in a battered old hardcase and send via insured courier at cost for those in Europe.

Paypal gift is preferred. I'll also take cheques but they'll have to clear before I'll send the guitar. Cash on collection is fine too.
Picture1.png

viper.jpg

Fuck me I'm so tempted, but I have 8 guitars!

On another note. I can vouch for Trev. He sends shit when he says and packs it super well.

Had a look and I can get it shipped next day for £25. Fully insured in case the worst might happen, but as you know that's very unlikely with my standard of packaging. lol

If you hit up my paypal tonight I could pack and ship it tomorrow so you'd have it by thursday night.

Want.

Same paypal email as before?

Lemme know and 325 will be in it :)

Edit: I've looked this model up a bunch and everywhere says it has an earvana nut. That the case with this one?