FS: Line 6 Pod XT Pro

joeymusicguy

Sep 21, 2006
indiana
www.myspace.com
After not using this for a solid 6 months, I am ready to sell this beast.

I will be leaving some of the obscure tones I've made throughout the years. =]

It has been fully upgraded with ALL POD XT PACKS (Metal, FX, Bass)

I have about 600 or more dollars in the thing.

I'm selling it for $400 + shipping. The pack upgrades alone are 50% of this price!!!

I know many will have lots of questions about the tones, but I'd like to avoid getting into specifics. All I'm going to say is that there's a lot of fun stuff in there. Consider it a bonus / surprise when you get it!

it's not gonna be like "the devil wears prada leadz" preset that sounds like a robotic synth type of surprise??

or

"a plea for purging rythm" patch that's a funky wha tone?

that would be a surprise for sure...if not than im interested...

No, I'm not gonna make a lead tone a wah wah tone or anything else you said. I'm not going to leave everything on there, but there will be plenty of sick shit.

Dude you could probably get over a grand for just cause YOU owned it ....lol

Some recording nub that thinks he can getz dem t0n3z will pay top dollar.

But OMG what are you going to do now that your selling the Holy Grail of "The Sturgis Sound" ....lol I kid I kid

Oh and as for your patches being traded ... of course they will cause anything thats worth a damn nowadays get pirated. You will still make money any way you look at it cause people like US here on the Sneap forum actually BUY our shit.

Haha i knew this thread would have loads of pod tact mentions and recording n00b referneces before i opened it!