FS- Lots of Random Gear

Wolfeman

I Prefer EL-34s. So What?
Feb 21, 2006
Cleveland
Edit Leftover stuff I didn't sell on here is now on ebay, check em out, a few hours left and this stuff is gonna go cheap- http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/wolfeman28
Edit- I'll take paypal now...
Edit- Prices dropped, I can't believe no one is jumping on this....

Well guys, the recession has finally caught up to me... Time to offload all my dust collectors.... Prices are negotiable, I need to move this stuff.... Shipping costs depends on item and your location...

M Audio BX8's(Pair) $180
MXR 6-Band, Blue(Yes, it's the coveted 'Dime' MXR) $55
Presonus Firepod $160 Pics SOLD (pending payment)
SED Winged "C" EL-34's(matched set of 4, used for about 2 hours) $60
Schecter C-7 ATX, Aged White, have never really touched it $530
POD XT, with Metal, Classic, and FX pack(power button doesn't work, you just plug/unplug power cord) $100
Hush Super C, 2 channel rack mount noise reduction $60

Paypal, money orders or checks, items ship when it clears.... Feel free to ask any questions... If you need references just ask around here...
If anyone is into motorcycles I have a nice helmet and Suzuki leather jacket for sale too.... And I have a few 10in subwoofers and a Sony head unit if anyone is into car audio..

Need something to jam with now that the ME-50 is on its way out. Speaking of which Dan, if you know anyone who wants it, I'm letting it go for roughly $300.

Plus, after currency conversion and shipping the POD will likely be ~$250 or so AUD.

Yeah I had to price em to move... Probably could make more on Ebay, but I just don't have the time or patience anymore...

I'll get back to those PMs shortly...

could you post some photos of that Schecter ATX?

Sure-
DSCF2368.jpg