FS: LTD Viper 2005 30th Anniversary - USA

DevilJaw

Studio Junkie
Sep 5, 2007
Arizona, USA
Selling a used, ESP LTD Viper 2005 30th Anniversary Electric Guitar. Shipping to USA preferred, international is accepted but buyer has to pay the extra shipping. shipping to Canada and international just contact me to get a shipping estimate.

Looking for $450 shipped within USA, comes with hard case, open to offers.

Guitar is great, currently wired at 18v. intonation is really good and stays in tune nicely, low action and just a joy to play. selling cause i don't use it often as id like too. contact if you have any additional questions

additional pics, http://img26.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=dpp0001nd.jpg

Mahogany body, 3-piece set mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard, EMG 81/85 active pickups, volume and tone controls with 3-way toggle, tune-o-matic bridge, Earvana compensated nut, Grover tuners, 24 extra-jumbo frets, and black hardware. 24-3/4" scale.

Hey,

I know I'm very late with my question. But while searching for the LTD 30th Anniversairy Viper I found your post.
Therefore I want to ask, if it's already sold and if I have that much luck, if you would send it to Germany.

Greetings,
Thomke