FS: Mackie Onyx 400F $300+shipping

Temps

Aug 13, 2008
Description: I am upgrading to Windows 7 and apparently the 400F has no native Windows 7 drivers, so I am going to offload this and move on to something else. It is in good condition aside from some small cosmetic blemishes - paint chipping off the dials, so the gray plastic is showing through the silver paint, etc. A little bit of oxidization on the back jacks. All in all though, this was a fantastic sounding interface that I really enjoyed using. Includes the original box, which the previous owner used as the shipping box so unfortunately it looks like hell (IMO). Also has the original manual.

Contact Info: PM on here please

References: iTrader on sevenstring.org as sakeido (12 total, 100% positive). 100% positive on eBay as tenacioustemps

Price: Typical used value seems to be ~$400 but since I'm feeling generous and want a quick sale, $300usd + shipping

If you want a rack box, I could include a 6? space one for an additional cost. Includes both lids, and would cost a lot to ship.

Pics coming

If you are willing to pay, I could ship for sure. The box is small enough it wouldn't be too outrageous.. if you can get me your full information, I will put together a price.