FS: Mesa 4x12 Rectifier Standard Cab

MarcusD777

Dec 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'm sad to see this go but I need extra cash for a new apartment so I will have to downgrade to a cheaper cab for live gigs with The Empire Shall Fall... I bought this back in 2002 brand new from Guitar Center for $900 and would love to keep it for studio use but I'm strapped for cash so I will have to part ways with it for the time being...

It is in good condition visually with only a few scratches on the body and some of the corner pads are scratched but sonically speaking it is in excellent condition... I am looking to sell it for $600 and would be willing to trade for a cheaper Marshall cab plus cash... I would like to keep this sold within the Northeastern\New England region (as I'm located in RI at the moment) unless you want to pay for shipping costs... I may be able to go as far down as Virginia as I will be heading that way on October 18th...

Feel free to shoot me an email at MarcusD7@gmail.com or just reply to this thread... I will get pictures if necessary for those truly interested...

Thanks in advance guys...

Marcus