FS: Mesa Boogie Roadster with custom grill and Mesa 1x12ext Cab.

GODAMMIT SOMEONE BUY MY 2 CH. :mad:

And I'm hoping you took these pics in a mirror? :lol:
Are the pics that bad? f/ck i should retake them. I'm taking them with my macbook's camera and the sun is setting here so insufficient light in this room makes it look dark.

Are the pics that bad? f/ck i should retake them. I'm taking them with my macbook's camera and the sun is setting here so insufficient light in this room makes it look dark.

Noooo, its just your amp is backwards :D

haha, as soon as i saw the pics i KNEW people will be ripping into you about it

if only i lived in US and i had money, i would be all over that, but you know, im in UK and poor

i know im soo helpful

haha, as soon as i saw the pics i KNEW people will be ripping into you about it

if only i lived in US and i had money, i would be all over that, but you know, im in UK and poor

i know im soo helpful

yeah, funny wasn't it. i got home and flipped them. everything is good now.

I'm gonna drop the price of the roadster to 1400+shipping.

If no one bites within the week it's going on ebay.

I would jump on that Roadster like it's a grenade made of sex, but guys I know on another forum were recently scammed out of some serious coin (upwards of $20k combined) by a member who had joined recently and started offering used gear, so we're all a little gun shy now.

Might you happen to be a Sneap forum member in long standing who just recently had to change his user name for some reason? Are there any Sneapsters who know you from other forums (or real life, even) and can vouch for you and/or other deals you've made? If I found someone in your area willing to help, would you let them come by and try out the amp for me?

I don't mean to be a nuisance or sound like I'm accusing you of being shady or anything, it's just that the grille on your Roadster is already exactly how I would want to customize a new one if I bought it stock, and you know what they say about something being too good to be true... :)

Actually, what I mean by that is he makes Bernhard Madoff look like a saint, so DO NOT BUY THIS AMP FROM HIM (totally not saying this because I want it :D)

I would jump on that Roadster like it's a grenade made of sex, but guys I know on another forum were recently scammed out of some serious coin (upwards of $20k combined) by a member who had joined recently and started offering used gear, so we're all a little gun shy now.

Might you happen to be a Sneap forum member in long standing who just recently had to change his user name for some reason? Are there any Sneapsters who know you from other forums (or real life, even) and can vouch for you and/or other deals you've made? If I found someone in your area willing to help, would you let them come by and try out the amp for me?

I don't mean to be a nuisance or sound like I'm accusing you of being shady or anything, it's just that the grille on your Roadster is already exactly how I would want to customize a new one if I bought it stock, and you know what they say about something being too good to be true... :)

I have no problems with that. You can follow my posts over at the Boogie boards http://forum.grailtone.com/index.php as Elixir.

You can also speak to beachjammer over there. I actually bought that cab from him only a few weeks ago =(

If you have someone in the area that wants to try it out that's cool to. Furthermore, if you'd like to speak to a tech that can vouch for this amp over at Mesa Boogie PM me and I'll shoot you over his email. Good enough for ya? =)