FS: Peterson VS-R StroboRack

Joshua Wickman

Yes Sir!
Feb 11, 2009
Michigan
I paid 359.00 from Sweetwater. This thing has been used like 2 times and just sat in my rack. Most bands have no idea how to use one of and that is why it just sits. I have not even plugged it in at my new studio because no one uses it. My loss is your gain.

Price drop.

250.00 shipped

Dude I would not be able to do without my StroboRack! It's true that most guitarists are just confused by it, but most of the time I just end up tuning their guitar myself :)

Yea i end up doing most of the tuning as well.

Do you find your self hitting the strings light when using the strobe? It took me a while to get used to how accurate this thing is. Drives me nuts when the guitarist low strings that are to thin, cause it never stops moving. They go sharp and then fall flat and the strobe keeps a moving.

Yeah I definitely pluck the strings pretty lightly, with the fleshy part of my thumb (which I believe was a tip from the user manual). I hear what you're saying about light gauge strings that don't "settle down" very easily, but I find that as long as I get the tuning relationship between each string really dialed, I don't normally have too tough of a time getting it to work out during tracking. Sometimes a little Auto-Tune or pitch shifting on the DI track can do wonders too, especially when there are lead guitar lines or octave parts that aren't quite gelling on top of power chords.