FS: Podxt w/ metal pack + awesome Line 6 carrying bag

Metaltastic

Feb 20, 2005
Hey dudes, given how saturated the market is with these puppies, I doubt there will be much interest, but it's worth a try! I'm selling my trusty Podxt with the metal pack, two power adapters, and this bag (very high quality, fits the Pod perfectly and has lotsa storage space), all for $160 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 US states.

Oh yeah Jeff, I tried to call your non-answering punk ass with no luck. I ended up being able to return GearBox and put the credit towards Revalver MKIII.

~006

That's no fun, I didn't even see a call in my log. I was wondering when you were going to get me to cough up the dough, PM me so I can make sure you have the right number - haven't gotten a call about anything in quite some time, or even gotten a message for that matter. Sorry about that.

Jeff

Very, very tempting. Would make a good addition to my POD 2.0. But as it is, I barely use it these days with Wagner, Amplitube, and Revalver. Even the simulanalog JCM900 when defeating the built in cabinet simulation and using the EnglV30 impulse yields very good results. Hmmm...still very tempting though.

Cool dudes, I'm in no hurry, so I can wait! Jeff, am I to understand that you'll be getting Gearbox from Mike instead, or are you still interested in the pod as well? Also, don't forget it works as a great preamp to go into a power amp and cab or even straight into a PA!

I assume Mike sent Gearbox back... hell, I'd have taken both of them just to have more stuff to tinker with. I don't get a paycheck for a couple of weeks but when I do I'll take this, assuming it's still available.

Now I just need to figure out how my phone completely ignored him for the last few months, that's just annoying...

Jeff

Yeah I returned it for the credit towards RevMKIII already :\

I got pwned by your phone. HAET VEREYEZON.

~006

I assume Mike sent Gearbox back... hell, I'd have taken both of them just to have more stuff to tinker with. I don't get a paycheck for a couple of weeks but when I do I'll take this, assuming it's still available.

Sounds good Jeff, keep me updated!

I'm officially taking this the moment I get my paycheck on the 1st. I'll send you the address as soon as I've submitted payment.

Mine, fuckers!

Jeff