FS: Seventh Circle Audio N72 in Custom Case w/PSU!

Charles J

New Metal Member
Oct 12, 2008
Florida
Greetings all!

I have up for sale my most prized preamp, an SCA N72 in a custom case with a custom power supply unit.

It was built for me by a gentleman that has built tons on these things for his own personal use. It currently holds (1) one N72, but the PSU and case could hold another module as well.

I turned out loving this specific N72 so much for everything. It can go from clean to very colored with the stepped input and variable output pots. It sounds absolutely beautiful on guitars, vocals, snares, bass... anything really. I don't know the validity of this, but the dude who built it said it sounded the best out of all the N72's he's built. Don't ask me why, or how, all I know is that it does sound amazing, haha. I'm not a tech kind of guy!

Essentially, this is the closest you can get to a 1272, circuit-wise, at this price point. I hate to sell it, but I am currently unemployed and need the money.

I'm asking $550 for this fully assembled custom SCA N72 module w/case and PSU. See pics below!

Buy pays shipping, probably around $15.

Paypal accepted!

Cheers,
Charlie

$450 just for my Sneap Forum bros, + shipping.

This is a STEAL for this amazing pre. Perfect for your project studios.

Hey, if they're good enough for Dave Otero, they're good enough for me :kickass:

Hey dude, I don't mean to be an ass, but you only have 7 posts here, we're hardly your bros! It's going to be hard to get someone to buy a custom preamp based solely on your word, maybe you should post some clips?

And why are you selling it?

i used to post here under a different moniker... people know me and my clips, i thinkkk haha.

it's been a while, buttt..

im selling it because i'm getting out of the whole recording game and its sitting around unused.

So...who were you then? ;)

iconhihi.gif