FS: TC Electronics G-Major, Wylde Overdrive, TS7

SimonSez

May 19, 2009
Chicago
I'm selling some gear:

TC Electronics G-Major. 1RU. This is the first version, it is in great condition. It has been in a rack all of it's life. The effects are top notch, great reverb, and it can do stereo effects too. I had it switch the channels on my amp because it has a relay for that too. The right knob on this unit seems to "skip" but this is pretty much a "feature" on all of the G-Majors. They changed to a different knob design on the G-Major 2. I'm selling it for $200 shipped which is cheaper than the ones on eBay.

Zakk Wylde ZW-44 MXR Overdrive pedal - great condition, the rubber bottom has some wear but the top is in great condition - $60 shipped

Ibanez TS7 overdrive pedal - great condition - $25 shipped

Rane ME-30B 30 band single channel graphic equalizer 1RU - really good for removing or boosting certain frequencies in your amp tone, I think it has up to 12dB boost. Made in the USA. Front faceplate is in mint condition, the sides have some rack rash. Retails for over $300. Up for sale for $100 shipped. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/134868-REG/Rane_ME_30S_ME_30B_Single_Channel_30_Band.html

I accept paypal for payment. I have references on gearslutz, ebay, hardforum, and tape-op.