FS: (UK) ENGL Fireball + ENGL standard 4x12 (UK)

Ror3h

New Metal Member
Jan 21, 2010
Firstly let me say I'm new here, and I know this is my first post (been a lurker for a while), but I was recommended to post up my ad on here as there are a lot of UK-ers on here :wave:
I've sold a few things on sevenstring.org on the same username, and on ebay (same username).
Feel free to PM me with any questions :)

I'm selling my 3 year old (maybe 4) ENGL fireball 60 watt halfstack. It has been toured with so there are a few marks on in the tolex on the cab, including a couple of tears on the back panel, but it is in perfect working order, and was retubed no that long ago.
This amp has an obscene amount of gain! It's fantastic for modern low tuned metal, and the clean channel is really clean, and really nice (unusually for a high gain amp of this kind). The shared EQ and Gain knobs for both channels have never been an issue, as both channels sound great at most settings (watch the presence knob with high gain settings though).
The cab is solid as a rock, it could easily survive a nuclear apocalypse, and the V60 speakers sound great. I know V30's are most people's go-to speaker, but I prefer these as they are less harsh in the presence range.
I also have the z-4 footswitch for switching channels & master voulmes.

I am looking for £1000 for the head + cab, but would be willing to separate them for a good offer.
I'm located close to the centre of Manchester, but don't have my own transport so buyer would have to collect.

Thanks for looking!
-Rory

13472d1263829851-engl-fireball-engl.jpg

13473d1263829851-engl-fireball-engl.jpg

13474d1263829851-engl-fireball-engl.jpg

13475d1263829851-engl-fireball-engl.jpg

hey guys, just want to chime in here and say i know Rory so its all legit, he has an ad for it in college that i saw and reccomended he come to this forum to broaden his potential buyers, wish i had the money for it all! and damn id like that cab!