FS, UK/EU: SM81, Audient, 003, J48/X-amp

AEL89

Jan 22, 2009
I've had a few other threads but I'm consolidating it all to this one. My home setup is pretty much just for mixing now so I'm getting rid of some stuff to fund my interface and computer upgrade.

Shure SM81. In great condition - 1 very minor scuff but works perfectly. Includes hardcase, box and manual. £210.

Audient ASP008 with ADAT card. Perfect condition - comes with original box. £840.

Digi 003 rack. Great condition, some minor rack rash. Comes with box and PT7LE installation CDs. £250.

Radial reamp kit. Comes with J48 and X-amp in a zebracase. Some idiot from a band walked off with the power cable after a session last year (thinking it was his) then lost it when moving house. They're available on ebay for cheap though. £250.

I'm based in Ascot - between Reading and London.

Email: info[at]alexloring[dot]com for pictures or anything else.

EDIT: I'm VAT registered so these prices include VAT. Any of you guys who are VAT registered will be able to claim it back!

I'm VAT registered so these prices include VAT! Any of you guys who are VAT registered will be able to claim it back so you'll be getting a really good deal!

Sold the Audient. Sad to see it go but it has helped fund other things. SM81 and re-amp kit are still available.