FS:UK Shure SM58

MetalJonesy

more metal, more booze!!!
Hey guys, ive had an SM58 lying around for absolutely years. I got it when a local college closed down and relocated to a new site. It had all sorts of stuff inscribed into it but i have since resprayed it. The colour difference is slightly noticeable, but nothing the camera picked up!

its in used condition, but works absolutely fine. It has the original grille, however, i got a replacement one years ago which has never been used, so ill throw that in.

starting bid £10

ON EBAY:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Shure-SM58-/2...rophones_MJ&hash=item335efb902d#ht_500wt_1154

Before respray
DSC02398.JPG

After respray
DSC02400.JPG

dude, i apologise, i know exactly who you are, but just forget first name terms!! garrrr

i can ship over the channel not a prob! obvs it would cost a bit more, but its all packed up and there's bidders on eebs! i could get a quote if you pm'd me if you for postage!

Cool! I'll keep an eye on the auction. Wouldn't mind the additional postage as it surely won't be that much more, just wanted to make sure you're cool with that. :)

And no need for apologies....

Dave ;)

Oh man, I was so shitfaced on a birthday party, I totally missed the ending of the auction. :lol:

Nice to see that you got some quid out of it!