FUCK IT!!! Im taking off 5AM tomorrow morning!!!

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
Fuck this rain, mother nature cannot hold me down! I'm taking off to Acadia National Park, Maine tomorrow for camping in the mountains. :kickass: Bringing my bike too. Fuckin A. Will be back with pics galore like last year. Help me out with my CD collection to bring along...so far I have my 2 staples.

Agalloch - The Mantle
Empyrium - Weiland

Thinking about bringing the latest Tenhi as wel...yes I am.

I am STOKED!!!! :kickass::kickass::kickass:

Summoning - Oath Bound was pretty good on my trip. And late at night in the pitch black Elend - Winds Devouring Men was amazing. ummm... Tenhi and October Falls were good as well.

FUCKIT! :kickass:

I suggest bringing no music whatsoever. That's what I do for nature trips. Well okay, I usually bring some Zep for the drive, and occasionally bring ye olde acoustic geeeetar for Travelling Dingleberry sessions in the wood. But most of the time I prefer the sounds of the trees, the wind, the coyotes, the beerfarts, and the sound of some lousy squirrel stealing my bagel.

I don't go on nature trips nearly enough (read: never, you hopelessly urbanized fool), but if you are camping overnight, I would never suggest going without some carefully selected music (Doomy's playlist is near perfect for that purpose) to preserve some semblance of my normal routine while sounding like part of the natural order as much as possible...

Music is nice at times. But just as important is enjoying the nature view. I reccomend music for the middle of the night when nature is rather silent.