Fuck Life

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Fuck Life

Yoy know I made a decision in my life that most of my friends are3 fucking cunt faggots. My ke and I saved our friend yRIC AND From a colassal ass beating from this mammoth man who got out ofg shis car an dwas going to tear shit ip valhalla style, untul he seen our mammoth presence vouching for this cunt of a friend of ours. The night ened at some pool hall fogaath place in which I did not wnat to be. We quickly skidaddly and got ousrselves some animal number \5 burgers at In-N-POUt, talked about our di[pshity friends somem more and journeryed home unde rthe moon to our desolte lifes that are filled with sorrow. FUkc this world! I feel like making like Owen Wilson and kissing this world Goodbye!

So I'm dead and typing from Valhalla. To summarize last night, now that I have my wits about me. Our chum, the same guy who refused to pitch in at Buca Di Beppo two years ago to honor a friend, almost got his arse handed to him on a scutum by a mountain of a man who parked his 1972 Honda Civic in the middle of the roadway, stepped from his vehicle, and barked to the heavens with an almighty gaelic welp. Apparently he found no humor in our comrade frolicking near his bumper as he leisurely drove down the street. Mike and I vouched for the juvenile by pleading intoxication, to avail.

The comedy club was a good time I must admit. But the bar/pool hall afterwards was God awful. It reminded me why I no longer hang out with most of these peeps. :ill:

5stars.gif

Seriously fuck Yric.

The comedy club was ace but the night took a god damn nose dive after that but then picked up when we arrived at in-n-out. CHOCOLATE FUCKING MALT/SHAKE:kickass:

i was pretty hammered by that point. when luann and i got home I stripped down for lovin' but promptly passed out:erk:

You know what was the most funniest/fucked up part about last night? It was when the negar comedian asked the audience, "So do we have any white people here today?" And only you and I spoke forward. :erk: