Fuck you thread

Anthrax_Mosher

True Fan
Feb 5, 2005
California USA
Not really.

Just kiddin.

Funny shit :

I'll never forget the time me and my friend went on a jacking spree, walking out of barnes & noble with a backpack full of cds. the alarm goes off. security comes

"Are you gonna pay for those cd's?"

"We did pay."

"ok. go ahead"

:lol:

fuck me ...no no no fuck you :D

( some how John Valby is stuck in my head) :lol:

who gives a fuck whats goin on\
who gives a fuck whats goin on
deeeaarr go to the fridge and get me another beer
( I guess you would have to know what dueling pianos is to know what im talking about)

Anthrax_Mosher said:
Not really.

Just kiddin.

Funny shit :

I'll never forget the time me and my friend went on a jacking spree, walking out of barnes & noble with a backpack full of cds. the alarm goes off. security comes

"Are you gonna pay for those cd's?"

"We did pay."

"ok. go ahead"

That is too damn funny ( i used to work for hastings record ,book and movie rental place)

I used to have fun catching people (now I get upset if I turn around and realize Im being hussled by surrounding managment) You know the feeling you get going into walmart and you feel like your being fallowed...evrytime I feel it I turn and sure enough within arms reach is a clerk stalker thinking Im shoplifting, ( I have walked out of gaming stores for this, my mom is there ( im in my 30's) my kid sister (shes 10) My wife...I can ask the guys to pass, but then the next thing you know you see about 5 or 6 guys make a big seen about nothing important just so they can catch you shopping ( I thnk its the metal t shirts and shit) but some places lose alot of money ( hey 3 new games for an xbox is how much money)... Im being stalked ...I dont buy my shit there

I cant believe the security gaurd let you slip out there and yeah it is funny

Sir Phobos said:
That is too damn funny ( i used to work for hastings record ,book and movie rental place)

I used to have fun catching people (now I get upset if I turn around and realize Im being hussled by surrounding managment) You know the feeling you get going into walmart and you feel like your being fallowed...evrytime I feel it I turn and sure enough within arms reach is a clerk stalker thinking Im shoplifting, ( I have walked out of gaming stores for this, my mom is there ( im in my 30's) my kid sister (shes 10) My wife...I can ask the guys to pass, but then the next thing you know you see about 5 or 6 guys make a big seen about nothing important just so they can catch you shopping ( I thnk its the metal t shirts and shit) but some places lose alot of money ( hey 3 new games for an xbox is how much money)... Im being stalked ...I dont buy my shit there

I cant believe the security gaurd let you slip out there and yeah it is funny

I always get followed when im in k-mart looking at the cds. some dude was following me liter ally every step, then as im lookin at the cds, i look across the store and i see his head hidden behind a fuckin box, hes spying on me, i felt like clocking his ass.

LOL< yeah. one time, on my friend's birthday, we were buying soda at the ghetto ass stater bros, and we walk up to pay and the guy instantly calls security.

"fuck this, let them call security, ill fuckin beat their asses and this guys"

"lol,yea"

im not going down on my fuckin birthday, let him call security, i'll fuckin beat his ass".

my friend is saying all this while the guy rings up the soda, he hears him, but doesnt do anything.

You know what i would love to do just once thou it would definatley get me in trouble cuz im smarter then that

the guy that is that close, what could the store do if you stopped and elbowed him in the face, and when the rest of the store people get involved just tell them you got back from iraq or kuwait
you felt some one behind you and had a flash back or something

you think I could get away with it ( i have never been in the army) o_O ( however my uncle is a 3 time texas title holder for kickboxing,i had a good self defence trainer) it would not be a fair match ( some poor walmart employee,red vest and all getting pummeled ....
whats funny is I actually rant like this at home,

Dont make me fucking hijack this thread too, I swear I´ll fucking do it! I´ll write shit about the Sin City movie and Claire Danes fine, fine ass... and some shit about your sisters... I swear... this is the Thrax forum... life and death baby, life and death...

Sup arg
join the party

oh regaurding my uncle
He has met chuck Norris ( he didnt get to fight him, Chuck had retired from it
by then)
however he has fought David Carradine and Bill Wallace :headbang:

regarding my uncle

he has met chuck norris, he didnt fight him Chuck had retired by then

however he has fought David Carradine and Bill wallace

Sir Phobos said:
regarding my uncle

he has met chuck norris, he didnt fight him Chuck had retired by then

however he has fought David Carradine and Bill wallace

Cool man! :headbang: Did he ever fight/train/or spar with Benny The Jet?

Sir Phobos said:
Sup arg
join the party

Don´t try and connect with me man, I´m desperate... I will use the explosives I´ve hid in Claire Danes dress... don´t... don´t laugh at me... you are no real Thrax-fans... I... I... need a hug...

claire.jpg

Oh my god.....that is too funny arg, :err:

I have never heard of Benny the jet , I could ask him though...
I am off in the years my uncle won the titles, He won 2 years in a row missed the third but got it again in the fourth year
I think it was 74, 75 and 77 ( or im off by one and it was 75,76 and 78)

I used to hate being followed so much I worked out how to realy piss ofthe security. If they started to follow me, I'd pick something up, and stick it inside my jacket, walk round the store for a bit then head for the door with them in tow behind me. Just before I left the store I'd take out whatever I was carrying and put it on a shelf, wave to the security and leave. If you dont take it out of the shop, it aint shoplifting.

Or the other way is what my girlfriend does, just casualy walks up to them and asks if they have a problem with her, and asks to speak to the manager and makes a complaint about the security person. Either way realy fucks them off.

never thought of that one

But The Game Stop I went to, Im in a corner checking out games, my wife says something about other people want ing to look at the part of the shelf Im on, I turn around to 5 store managers all at differnt intervals watching me...
Out loud to wife, I announce No, "They are scared Im shop lifting" .I was fixing to buy about 5 games, I grab my wife, mom, and My kid sis and we leave, They really dont have a clue how much of a sale they lost

I have never heard of Benny the Jets, I can ask him though, It may be another year or two before I see him again, He lives way up in the panhandle

My screen name is from adult swims sea lab 2021 ( Marco gets dubbed "Sir Phobos, knight of mars.Beater of ass" and along with stormy ( sir Demos is also knighted)
your mission, should you accept , is to find Quins ass and beat it.. o_O

Capt Hank Murphy is not always of sound mind being capt of sea lab, ( his charachter was retired this with season 3, as Harry Goz ( talent for Capt Murphy died) :D
So my screen name is in tribute to a a very funny cartoon, and God bless harry goz all at the same time....
"There can be only none" comes from a differnt episode ( needless to say Murphy smashes any thing and everything that is cappable of running the ships power supply, ( including waterproof flash lights)

and he keeps saying there can be only none, before he blows up sealab :headbang: I have em all on dvd, cuz they where going to be one of those timless cartoons, mainly aimed for the college kids at the time, ( sorta like beavis and butthead was supposed to be)

its a hilarious show