FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
oh hell yeah, I saw OverKill last Friday, and guess what?
I'm going again to see them in New York City this weekend!
Welcome to the gutter!!!!
They rule *absolutely* rule live!!!!!

Overkill04.JPG

Overkill06.JPG

Overkill07.JPG

Overkill19.JPG

Overkill18.JPG

Overkill31.JPG

Overkill24.JPG

Overkill27.JPG

Overkill15.JPG

Overkill02.JPG

Overkill23.JPG

OverkillGroup1_resize.JPG

OverkillGroup3.JPG

OverkillGroup5.JPG

OverkillGroup6_resize.JPG

2 questions...

1. you're a photographer? :-O

2. how did you get so close. jesus christ with a chaingun wouldn't be able to get that close to overkill. :lol:

Everytime I've seen them they lifted the lid off the place. Saturday night the 16th fer me at Harpo's, and i got an all access backstage, so I can wander around all night. Happy me! Anthrax Tuesday also, should be an interesting week. Plus I got a pass for the King Diamond show the 28th :) G-zero, Jaxx is prety small, one can wander right up the the foot of the stage basically.

YESSSSSS!!! Killer pics Karen! I love that band soooooo much, and they KILL live! I've only seen them once..because they seem to avoid the west coast, but I'm tellin' ya, if they come within reasonable driving distance...I'm there!! They have the most crisp live sound..and they pretty much blow the doors off the place!! Thanks for posting those:wave:

MindInsane said:
YESSSSSS!!! Killer pics Karen! I love that band soooooo much, and they KILL live! I've only seen them once..because they seem to avoid the west coast, but I'm tellin' ya, if they come within reasonable driving distance...I'm there!! They have the most crisp live sound..and they pretty much blow the doors off the place!! Thanks for posting those:wave:

thanks girl!
Nice to see you here on our board! :wave:
*hugs*