Fucking hail bodom fans !

Hey first fucking post on UM and of course its on the bodom forum am doing it ! thanks to one of my friend , i finally made it to here and i must say that UM look like the best motherfucking forums
website i have ever seen ! so hi all bodom fucking freaks ! damn seeing all these thread about guitar , how much fucking guitarist do we have around here ?

Hi there Mika the wild :) am happy you finally came to UM ! i told
you you would like the site ! about the junior member thing its in the edit profile but yeah i think you must wait a while to be not a junior anymore :p but after a while you can chage it...hey man lets have a party around here , there is cool guys on this forum :)

Hi there Stephan the Bard :) you was fucking right , UM fucking
rule the lot ! well ill check in my edit profile when ill have some more post then , until then i must remain that fucking junior ! :lol:
so if you say we got cool people here , we could run that fucking UM bodom party thread :D and drink one beer , 2 beer , some more fucking beer , a finlandia bottle , some wine , another beer
and a fucking tequila bottle ! :lol:

Always that decadent right mika the wild ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

heres one song of circumstances !

CD player : children of bodom - children of decadence

Hey mika the wild , yeah seems no one like to be hailed around here :p public private chat ? :lol: alright this is the kind of chat when you talk with someone but dosent say some stuff because its public ? ;) well not much man as you know always that busy with my 2 bands , but am wondering the use of chatting in here since we write to each ohter and chat all the time :rolleyes:
yeah man create that fucking party thread ! :D lets have a beer belly contest !!! :D

Hey don't fucking interupt a private public chat !
hey just fucking jokin ! cool to see that much guitarists around the damn place ! hey somberlain
thanks for your wishes but you can be fucking sure am having a fucking shitty day as usual ! ah fuck
man , a fucking beer belly contest Stephan the bard ? :) how fucking nice is that fucking idea ?
who the fuck are ready to get your damn beers up and spill the alchool all around the fucking place ? fuck man ill create that thread when i got some more fucking time , and hope you ppl will come and drink some fucking beer with us !

ahah ill let you start this party thread since your the one that can run that the best :p hope ppl will get by the bodom late night party pub :D

Yeah fuck man ! ill create that fucking thread RIGHT NOW ! :)
should i call that the bodom party beer drinking thread ?
:p hehe we gonna drive some action on the fucking forum !
and fuck how much more guitarists we got ? come and fucking post , don't be shy :D and fuck , is there any girls on the fucking forum ? just curious to know if there is fucking bodom
chicks around !

funny ozz to post on UM and chat on MIRC on the same time ! :lol: hey Mika the wild are you going on the other bands forum too ?

better not post useless stuff here now (like if it would not be done already ! :lol:) if we don't want to bust up UM servers again ! :p even tough thats already done too !

Yeah fucking UM shitty servers ! but fuck if we are not even to fucking post what we want , whats the use of this damn place !
ozz i fucking asked if there is guitarist around , maybe you missed the question but since i fucking see a guitar in your hands on that pictures i think there is my fucking awnser : long live to fucking
stuff that awnsering itself ! would be fucking great if it all would be like that !