Fucking HEARTBREAKING....

One of the saddest part for me is that he's no longer here to talk to us about this album like he used to do for the previous ones.

From Thiago Oliveira
As Fast came about one day that Warrel came into my studio with this strong, anthemic melody that called in for a mellower song. I worked on riffs and arrangements for the next days and soon he came in with these lyrics he withdrew from his child memories of having an disabled school friend that got constantly bullied for his handicap. After Warrel passed away, as a tribute, I gathered many singer friends who were Warrel´s fans and friends to take his melody and turn it into this arena rock singalong, as both a celebration and memorial. Needless to say it was as beautiful as it was devastating. As unlikley as it may seem, working on a more conventional rock framework took a lot more effort to reach the song's completion, but the end result, coupled by my bandmates' Johnny, Marcus and Fabio incredible performance, turned out to be one that I am really proud of. Light, Peace and Love Thiago