Full Metal Racket

Jan 13, 2007
Australia, Victoria
So guys, pretty much every week since Dark Deciever was released I've been sending messages to Andrew Haug, who is the host of Full Metal Racket to play some of your tracks. FMR is a radio station in Australia and up until yesterday I never got a reply or mention of you guys, even when I met him and told him about the band. :lol:
He told me to send him a copy of the album and he'll give it a spin, so hopefully next week the band gets some more recognition it deserves. :headbang:

Ned.

YOU ARE THE MAN MY BRO!!! Thank you for looking out for us and can't thank you enough my bro. It great to have people wanting to help spread the word and again AngleofDeaf667 YOU RULE!

Jasun

Its great to see a fellow fan promote the band Maybe its because of the great musicianship maybe its because the band are some coolest people around or some kind of combination but the band inspires that kind of dedication

Its great to see a fellow fan promote the band Maybe its because of the great musicianship maybe its because the band are some coolest people around or some kind of combination but the band inspires that kind of dedication

Yeah it's the combination of all those things!! :headbang:
It's also because they are one of the most original sounding bands out there, it's hard to find another band that sounds like them.

He told me to send him a copy of the album and he'll give it a spin, so hopefully next week the band gets some more recognition it deserves. :headbang:

Ned.

Thanks to me I might add!!!

Haha! He played them last night dedicating the song to Ned. Hopefully people enjoyed what they heard (he played the title track Dark Deceiver) and check out such an awesome band!!!

You can check out and stream last nights show here: http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/racket/
At 43:35 is when Ned is mentioned and the song is played. :headbang: