Full Ozzfest report / no ATG reunion EVER!!!

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY

I hate wiener dogs. Dreadful creatures.
Mar 3, 2004
Tulsa, Ok
Well I saw every damn band yesterday accept one.
9:20 Bury Your Dead , Ignored them.
10:10 Wicked Wisdom , This is Jada Pinkett SMith ( Will Smiths Wife) band, ehhh at least she was really cool and sigend alot of autographs but basically they sucked.
10:35 Gizmachi, wierd and sucked

11:00 SOILWORK one of the highlights for me set list was
Stabbing The Drama
Follow THe Hollow
Blind Eye Halo
As We Speak
Nerve
Signed all my stuff and Bjorn wanted to post my Soilwork tattoo on the website. Hes very serious and had no sense of humor, but was nice.

11:25 It Dies Today , eh more maiden/swedish death inspired metalcore.
11:50 Arch Enemy Seeing Gus G play was awesome, didnt pay much attention to Angela , watched the band.

12:15 THE HAUNTED , Dolving was like a man possessed on crack.
THey played 99 Lies, No Compromise, In Vein , All against all and one other I cant remember.Anyway I asked the bjorler brothers about an AT THE GATES reunion and Peter shot that down real fast. and said and I quote " WILL NEVER HAPPEN" bummer, but signed all my stuff.

12:40 Black Dahlia Murder, always put on a good show, good live band.
1:05 A Dozen Furies, damn these guys got hairy from BATTLE FOR OZZFEST. Did realy well and I was glad to see them.
1:40 Mastodon , very powerfull, great live and really played the hell outta their songs, the crowd was confused, haha.
2:15 As I Lay Dying, refer to It Dies TOday
2:50 Killswitch Engage , these guys are always entertaining and put on a hell of a show, the lead guitar player Adam came out wearing cut jeans with black lace around the bottom and a batman cape, played the whole show that way.
3:45 Rob Zombie, ehh i was to busy waiting at the main stage for INFLAMES

Well here you go folks
INFLAMES 4:35
-Cloud Connected started it off with an exteneded version of the intro.
Anders then did an intro of the band and most people were still pilling in from Zombie which was a shame.
-The Quiet Place sounded so much better live then on cd.
-Pinball Map sounded crystal clear and rocked hard, sporatic fans in the audience were going apeshit.
-Touch Of Red, also sounded better live.
-My Sweet Shadow oh god this smoked. They played an extended version and it rocked hard.
They signed all my stuff and Peter remebered me from a couple shows about three years ago. It was cool. I asked Anders why they changed the album title name and he laughed and said I liked it better and changed some of the lyrics. Then laughed more and said "Good answer huh??" Jesper was very quiet and seemed like he was very uncomfortable. Anders was talking up a storm. Daniel said the album got pushed back because of record label politics. I left it at that.

5:05 BLS ehh Zakk was good as always and always overly wanky.
5:55 Shadows Fall was killer as always and thats when it started to rain, which drove SF nuts and they played harder and faster then i had just about ever seen, started playing little medleys in one of the songs which sound like they took an Exodus and SLayer song and tied them together.
6:45 Mudvayne, fuck these guys, saw them when inflames opened for them and they still suck.
8:05 Velvet Revolver , Iron maiden leaves and we get this???? crowd turned after three songs and were going you suck!!! Then they went in DEAD AND BLOATED and the crowd turned back a round real fast. It was funny, kinda killed the mood for the night so far. Went into My Michelle and I left , after all day in the sun at 3.75 water and then sitting through Mudvayne and VR without any pay off I was done. If IM had been there I wouldve stayed in a heartbeat.
Saw a few fights and lots of stupid drunk people and boobs. All around with the swedish bands and SF and KSE, I was very happy.

Awesome review man, glad you had fun. Not a bad setlist for only like 20 minutes of play In Flames that is. So are you gonna get your tat posted on the soilwork website?

I hate Mudvayne and Velvet Revolver as well. Maiden owns them hard. It's a shame of what Sharon Osbourne did to Iron Maiden. Eh fuck her anyway.

COBSteele02 said:
Awesome review man, glad you had fun. Not a bad setlist for only like 20 minutes of play In Flames that is. So are you gonna get your tat posted on the soilwork website?

I hate Mudvayne and Velvet Revolver as well. Maiden owns them hard. It's a shame of what Sharon Osbourne did to Iron Maiden. Eh fuck her anyway.

Ive got a digital camera around here somewhere, I think. The little chyna boy cymbal crash in the middle of Pinball Map was crystal clear.Mudvayne played like two songs I found interesting and that was it. For the rest of the time I was bored and watching drunk idiots.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
Ive got a digital camera around here somewhere, I think. The little chyna boy cymbal crash in the middle of Pinball Map was crystal clear.Mudvayne played like two songs I found interesting and that was it. For the rest of the time I was bored and watching drunk idiots.

I love people watching at concerts. Great Entertainment.