Full "Torn" album pre-listen up on MySpace

Awesome news, now we can have a PROPER discussion about the album. I know some people are "angry" at me on this forum but for the people who are not, let us discuss. :]

woooooow.... just listening... it's... great. really great. First Impression: one of their best cds... awesome...

I still don't want to hear it. For me it's no different than downloading and then buying. Not that there's something immoral or anything, but it ruins the experience. When the CD itself will be sitting in my hands, then and only then will I listen to Torn :)

I still don't want to hear it. For me it's no different than downloading and then buying. Not that there's something immoral or anything, but it ruins the experience. When the CD itself will be sitting in my hands, then and only then will I listen to Torn :)

Yeah, I know what you're talking about man and I can respect that. A few more weeks then.

I assume you're using Firefox, I've noticed the MySpace player doesn't always like Firefox for some weird reason. Try Internet Explorer for better luck (it's rare that I would recommend using IE, but in this case it'll probably help you).

You are correct, thank you. I know what you mean about IE but in this case, tis worth it.