Funky-core new song! Let's dance motherfu*kers!! :D (TSE X30&Lextac&Burny Impulses)

This rules man, when I get my drums and get back into practice I think me and you should do some funky music together.

Theres lots of core-screamo thing going on in here.. I'll wonder why its so popular

:headbang: Holy crap, this is one of the best things I've ever heard on this forum. Made me smile the whole way through thinking of your sister taking this to her friends house and throwing this in the player. Then watching her and friends go from disco to a full on raunchy, mosh-pit with an elbow in the face! Classic stuff man.

This rules man, when I get my drums and get back into practice I think me and you should do some funky music together.

Hi man, thx! Great Idea, i'm in! :)

:headbang: Holy crap, this is one of the best things I've ever heard on this forum. Made me smile the whole way through thinking of your sister taking this to her friends house and throwing this in the player. Then watching her and friends go from disco to a full on raunchy, mosh-pit with an elbow in the face! Classic stuff man.

Thanks Scott, hope my sister will have a lot of fun at this song too :D