• Cythraul

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • The Greys

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Xorv

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for myself although I don't really think I am funny, just because I'm cunt.

Cyth. The best part is how his humor is so often lost on everyone here. He says something genuinely hilarious and receives dozens of hate-posts in response. Makes for great reading.

I cannot believe that Xorv made it on that poll.

Cyth. The best part is how his humor is so often lost on everyone here. He says something genuinely hilarious and receives dozens of hate-posts in response. Makes for great reading.

Agreed. Cyth ftw.

picard-facepalm

Cythraul but I think Dodens should be on the list. He has some pretty witty comments from time to time.

Believe it, my day has arrived ever so gently; carved me

and I rise and rise and...... :danceboy: I can see the eclipse covering my ruins, my shadows of the past. Now it's my time to discover, through the rain and the decay, I'm gonna fly! I'm gonna rool, I'm gonna thunder!!! YEAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

sry I was a bit wasted last night when I made those ^ posts, srsly tho who nominated me? because I hate all of you. Just to clarify for those who didn't know.

sry I was a bit wasted last night when I made those ^ posts, srsly tho who nominated me? because I hate all of you. Just to clarify for those who didn't know.

I've nominated you because I find it funny that you collect nazi soldiers dolls and couple them in gaypairs that's all.

I've nominated you because I find it funny that you collect nazi soldiers dolls and couple them in gaypairs that's all.

It takes a big man to do what I do :Smokin:

I was thinking to nominate that for post of the year (which would of won easily) but I passed out.