Funniest things over heard or said this weekend?

Metalmilita2000 said:
When someone told me that Timo was over by the bar. I said, SHIT! and ran over there as fast as i can. Also, the blabbermouth comment made by tobias.

Brent
I liked the "Fuck!" "Yes...but not with you" exchange between Toby and that dude to stage right.

I think the funniest thing is what was NOT heard when Midnight first got on stage with Kamelot!!!! That was great!!! To repeat my previous post, or for those who weren't there:

Roy Kahn: "Ladie's and gentlemen...MIDNIGHT" (bear in mind this is mid song)
Midnight: "...................................................................."

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! I needed that!

I suppose the funniest moment was when my friend Barry yelled out 'EVILLLL!!!"...."DrummmerMannn!!" between sets. For those of you who don't know..they're EVIL and DrumRman from the forums. They had won VIP badges and were right down front. EVIL was in a WHITE T-shirt and stuck out like a sore thumb under the house lights near the stage. Plus, he's like 6'5"! When Barry yelled out 'EVIL!!" from the seats, he turned around and raised his \m/ hands!! I started cracking up and said that they looked like the Beavis and Butthead of Prog metal!! We LOL'd all night!!

No offense guys! It was just the 'shrooms' talking!:tickled: You know you're my guys!

the funniest thing was right after Edguys set when they got outside their dressing room. Rob Rock was standing there waiting around talking to Timo Kotipelto. Tobias Sammett comes offstage and grabs Rob around the waste and announces to anyone within ear shot "This is Rob Cocks or Robs Cocks, Cock Rob, Rub My CockRock Cock. Everyone just lost it!

This happened when I was talking to a friend who is into "Goth" and "Gothlike activities":

Babs: "So were you abused as a child that makes you want to dress like that and engage in such activities."

Goth: "No."

Person Overhearing Our Convo (has a name, but wish to protect him): "Is it because you were not abused as a child and you feel you have missed out on something?..."

ROTFL, that's a true story folks!

Lars from Manticora / Intromental Management when we were at Hooters: "I'd fuck her if my pants were down and I didnt have to take a shit."

Also at Hooters when we walked in John / DrumRman and his bros were there and one dude saw me Morten and Jonah rocking the Pyramaze shirts and he asked "Woah dude! Where'd you get those Pyramaze shirts?" and Jonah said "I dunno man, its probably cos I'm in the band!" hahahha. I dont mean to give your friend too much grief John.

Hahha, I think I'm gonna steal the "pants down" line from Lars. Also Jonah let our entire room know multiple sayings too. I never heard an asshole called a starfish before nor did I know what playing "soggy biscuit" was until he brought it up. Funny thing is I asked Lars about the soggy biscuit thing and he said they have that too in Denmark but its like "sajhgagjsdhgsaga" something in Danish. Trust me you dont want to know what it is.

Ben

~ My friends and I piled into the shuttle from the Fairfield on the way to the pre-party and Andy from Brainstorm was in the van with us. He was telling a story about when they were writing one of their songs and said, "Let's put this in the song so we can see 20,000 people go 'Sha-la-la-la *clap clap*'"!

~ MetalRose was wearing a shirt that said "Womyn kick ass" and my boyfriend thought is said "Wyoming" at first glance. The rest of the weekend was filled with death growls of "WYOMING" coupled with a double horns-up John Cena-style, followed by "Too much metal for one hand!"

~ My buddy Lance's impeccable impressions of Ozzy.

Tammy Z

Yngvai X said:
Im sure everyone who saw the video of my drunk ass singing Of Sins and Shadows in the stairwell at the Fairfield would agree that was one of the funniest things "said" this weekend :p ;)
:lol: That's definitely right up there on the list!

sh0kr0k said:
~ MetalRose was wearing a shirt that said "Womyn kick ass" and my boyfriend thought is said "Wyoming" at first glance. The rest of the weekend was filled with death growls of "WYOMING" coupled with a double horns-up John Cena-style, followed by "Too much metal for one hand!"

The most Metal State in the Union baby!

When I saw you guys by the door and I flashed the Wyoming horns, the guy in front of you thought I was talking to him. It was funny. I waved and then the guy waved and I asked about the most metal state and the guy looked at me really confused, and then we flashed the horns, and he did the same thing. My god, I thought I was going to piss my pants.

-MetalRose

....watching you kick that drunk assholes nuts in outside Earthlink Friday night. Glad we were there to stop you. You rock

Patrick:hotjump:

some guy to that very very noticeable bartender chick: "holy crap, you are hot! where I'm from the only way to tell the difference between women and cows is the number of legs they walk on!"

Babs,
Was the "goth" Derek???? I messed with that guy so badly... he is a nice guy... :)

BABS said:
This happened when I was talking to a friend who is into "Goth" and "Gothlike activities":

Babs: "So were you abused as a child that makes you want to dress like that and engage in such activities."

Goth: "No."

Person Overhearing Our Convo (has a name, but wish to protect him): "Is it because you were not abused as a child and you feel you have missed out on something?..."

ROTFL, that's a true story folks!