Funny new photos of Neil \m/

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Hey all... I have posted some new photos on my site that have Neil with Edguy, Into Eternity and Metal Church. I think you guys will get a laugh out of them. Just go to the banner below and click on the albums for these particular bands on the front page and you can see them. Hope you like them! Was indeed fun hanging out with Neil for a few days. \m/ \m/

Squeak said:
Hey all... I have posted some new photos on my site that have Neil with Edguy, Into Eternity and Metal Church. I think you guys will get a laugh out of them. Just go to the banner below and click on the albums for these particular bands on the front page and you can see them. Hope you like them! Was indeed fun hanging out with Neil for a few days. \m/ \m/

I love you Squeak - Photo Mistress to the Metal Gods. It's great to support my metal brothers! and hang out with you at the same time \m/><\m/ Your photos rule!

lord of pain said:
Hey Turbinator ,Merch MOnkey Dave here,good to meet ya ,will be seeing you in Cali if your around the shows at all

Got a text message from Stu. I owe Rob and the band an email. Merch MOnkey Muthafuckin Dave kicks ass! Like I got something better to do than see my favorite prog death band when their in my neck of the woods \m/ You guys rule! and you had the best beer. You are the lord of pain