Funny Thing about Popa JOsh..

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
He talks shit on my message board until he finds out I live in Austin.
Then he back peddals because this shit is gonna go down. He threatened to kick my ass when I got to texas but he didn't know I lived here already. SO here is what the little bitch has been writting. I thought it ironic because he has internet tough guy syndrome on his lame website. So here is what he wrote me. Note to all- this guy is over..
here are his replys
#1.Billy,

Why do you insist on this behavior? I suppose you want me to come down to wherever it is you're playing (hasn't been promoted very well, so I have no idea...), and walk right up and say "Hi Billy, I'm Papa..."

Will you throw the first punch, so I can sue your ass for whatever little amount of money you have left? Grow up, dude, I don't really feel like reading headlines about another metal celebrity getting his ass served to him in a hail of bullets. Granted, I think most of the shit you spew is stupid, but at the same time, I could drink a beer with you and laugh and get along.... that's just the type of person I am.

And the only reason I don't come down there with a baseball bat and a gang of my "my pals" friends is because I'm gettin too old for that kinda of shit and because I have two beautiful daughters and wife that I don't feel like leaving behind for jailtime. I like pussy, not jailhouse ass.

Anyhow, I hope you can get over your thinking about me and concentrate on putting out an album... perhaps you'll even write an ode to Papa.... that would be cool.

#2.
Dude.... this is soooo old, why did you wiat until today to send me this message, PLEASE tell me this hasn't been on your mind all of this time.

Why was my post any different than the countless others on there from people that didn't agree with you? Is it impossible to not agree with Billy on something? I mean, shit I agree with you on some shit, just not everything.

By the way, checked out your website today. Looks good, chief. I like the recipes, nice touch. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. We have something in common, we like to cook.

Dude, after the whole Dimebag thing.... I don't know, like I said, agree or disagree, I don't wanna see you caught up... I ain't saying you can't defend yourself, I'm pretty sure you can, but there's some real nutjobs out there... I ain't one of 'em. No man, I was just a fan voicing an opinion that was different than yours and instead of responding withan attempt at respect you called me a douche bag or something....

Who cares? It's already gone!!! And go ahead and post it, I ain't stopping you! Why would I care, this whole thing is completely assinine?!? I posted it there becasue I thought it was absurd that you would send me that email, I'm a nobody and you're Billy Milano. Do the math.

Truthfully, I just listened to Bigger than the Devil the other day, I still own my SOD dvd... ain't much changed.

I didn't bring violence, I typed some words.... why don't I just invite you over for dinner? Or would you pick on my "ugly midget kid"?? Maybe you don't really realize what it's like to have someone you listened to as a kid insult you and your family... it's just kinda fucked up.

I thought you would get a laugh out of that. Seriously though, who told u I was the man in Houston? I fuckin wish.

Obviously a different popa josh with a different ugly midget kid sent me these e-mails. Anouth internet tough guy bites the dust..

Another internet toughguy may have bitten the dust...But reply #1 is WAY TOO over the top!!!! He talks about sueing you..But I guarantee that if you were to foward reply #1 to the Houston PD..... Papa Josh would probably be getting a visit, Especially in light of the Dime tragedy.

Buzzard said:
He talks shit on my message board until he finds out I live in Austin.
Then he back peddals because this shit is gonna go down. He threatened to kick my ass when I got to texas but he didn't know I lived here already. SO here is what the little bitch has been writting. I thought it ironic because he has internet tough guy syndrome on his lame website. So here is what he wrote me. Note to all- this guy is over..
here are his replys
#1.Billy,

Why do you insist on this behavior? I suppose you want me to come down to wherever it is you're playing (hasn't been promoted very well, so I have no idea...), and walk right up and say "Hi Billy, I'm Papa..."

Will you throw the first punch, so I can sue your ass for whatever little amount of money you have left? Grow up, dude, I don't really feel like reading headlines about another metal celebrity getting his ass served to him in a hail of bullets. Granted, I think most of the shit you spew is stupid, but at the same time, I could drink a beer with you and laugh and get along.... that's just the type of person I am.

And the only reason I don't come down there with a baseball bat and a gang of my "my pals" friends is because I'm gettin too old for that kinda of shit and because I have two beautiful daughters and wife that I don't feel like leaving behind for jailtime. I like pussy, not jailhouse ass.

Anyhow, I hope you can get over your thinking about me and concentrate on putting out an album... perhaps you'll even write an ode to Papa.... that would be cool.

#2.
Dude.... this is soooo old, why did you wiat until today to send me this message, PLEASE tell me this hasn't been on your mind all of this time.

Why was my post any different than the countless others on there from people that didn't agree with you? Is it impossible to not agree with Billy on something? I mean, shit I agree with you on some shit, just not everything.

By the way, checked out your website today. Looks good, chief. I like the recipes, nice touch. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. We have something in common, we like to cook.

Dude, after the whole Dimebag thing.... I don't know, like I said, agree or disagree, I don't wanna see you caught up... I ain't saying you can't defend yourself, I'm pretty sure you can, but there's some real nutjobs out there... I ain't one of 'em. No man, I was just a fan voicing an opinion that was different than yours and instead of responding withan attempt at respect you called me a douche bag or something....

Who cares? It's already gone!!! And go ahead and post it, I ain't stopping you! Why would I care, this whole thing is completely assinine?!? I posted it there becasue I thought it was absurd that you would send me that email, I'm a nobody and you're Billy Milano. Do the math.

Truthfully, I just listened to Bigger than the Devil the other day, I still own my SOD dvd... ain't much changed.

I didn't bring violence, I typed some words.... why don't I just invite you over for dinner? Or would you pick on my "ugly midget kid"?? Maybe you don't really realize what it's like to have someone you listened to as a kid insult you and your family... it's just kinda fucked up.

I thought you would get a laugh out of that. Seriously though, who told u I was the man in Houston? I fuckin wish.

Obviously a different popa josh with a different ugly midget kid sent me these e-mails. Anouth internet tough guy bites the dust..

buz·zard ( P ) Pronunciation Key (bzrd)
n.
Any of various North American vultures, such as the turkey vulture.
Chiefly British. A hawk of the genus Buteo, having broad wings and a broad tail.
An avaricious or otherwise unpleasant person.

av·a·ri·cious ( P ) Pronunciation Key (v-rshs)
adj.
Immoderately desirous of wealth or gain; greedy.

greed·y ( P ) Pronunciation Key (grd)
adj. greed·i·er, greed·i·est
Excessively desirous of acquiring or possessing, especially wishing to possess more than what one needs or deserves.
Wanting to eat or drink more than one can reasonably consume; gluttonous.
Extremely eager or desirous: greedy for the opportunity to prove their ability.

a·bil·i·ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-bl-t)
n. pl. a·bil·i·ties
The quality of being able to do something, especially the physical, mental, financial, or legal power to accomplish something.
A natural or acquired skill or talent.
The quality of being suitable for or receptive to a specified treatment

Billy Milano (N) Pronunciation key (rotund talentless cunt)

Large mammal capable of immense consumption of cliched food, has an vastly overdeveloped sense of self-belief and a mating call like a dying whale. Impossible to reason with and extremely dislikable. Experts believe it will be extinct within ten years.

Thanks for bumping the thread Thraxgirlie.

You must really love Anthrax with a name like that. I'll bet Billy wishes he was called Thraxboy!

Rosskel said:
Billy Milano (N) Pronunciation key (rotund talentless cunt)

Large mammal capable of immense consumption of cliched food, has an vastly overdeveloped sense of self-belief and a mating call like a dying whale. Impossible to reason with and extremely dislikable. Experts believe it will be extinct within ten years.

Rosskel- (N) <---it actually stands for NOBODY.
Loser pimple faced internet tough guy who just joined a message board 3 months ago because his wife decided she like women more. Unfortunately this guy will live to 80 giving quarters to neighborhood kids, but they have to find them in his pockets first.

Buzzard said:
Rosskel- (N) <---it actually stands for NOBODY.
Loser pimple faced internet tough guy who just joined a message board 3 months ago because his wife decided she like women more. Unfortunately this guy will live to 80 giving quarters to neighborhood kids, but they have to find them in his pockets first.

:tickled: That's good stuff.

It's all true. I love molesting kids and I am gay - of course the two go together, don't they, my right-wing friends?

Note to all American board users; THIS IS IRONY.

Thank you.

Rosskel said:
It's all true. I love molesting kids and I am gay - of course the two go together, don't they, my right-wing friends?

Note to all American board users; THIS IS IRONY.

Thank you.

I truly believe you when you say that you're gay!!
Your posts come off like you probably suck dick!! Your posts have a strange
type of michael jackson going...which would explain the kids.

Isn't there a "right said fred" board missing you right about now??

LOSER!!!!!

T_man357 said:
I truly believe you when you say that you're gay!!
Your posts come off like you probably suck dick!! Your posts have a strange
type of michael jackson going...which would explain the kids.

Isn't there a "right said fred" board missing you right about now??

LOSER!!!!!

:lol: :lol: Thats fucking funny:tickled: :tickled:

Buzzard said:
" Unfortunately this guy will live to 80 giving quarters to neighborhood kids, but they have to find them in his pockets first."
Do ya like popcicles? I gotta whole freezer fulla popcicles in the celler! :loco: