hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
.... cough... hack... cough..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

VELVET REVOLVER: String Quartet Tribute CD Due Next Month - Sep. 13, 2004

Vitamin Records has set an October 5 release for the string quartet tribute to VELVET REVOLVER, appropriately titled "The String Quartet Tribute to Velvet Revolver".

According to a posting at the label's web site, "The String Quartet Tribute to Velvet Revolver" is "packed with the same vitality and rock edge you'd expect from these artists. The instrumental string arrangements articulate every nuance of these talented music makers, as well as gently introduce you to some of VELVET REVOLVER's new tunes. This is your invitation to rockin' music set to brilliant strings, giving you a CD you won't put down any time soon."

I wonder how much VR had to pay these guys to record this "tribute"? hahahaha

:err: I thought a band had to be around for a while...a few classic albums under their belt b4 they got a tribute...you mean to tell me everybody who puts out an album can get one now? :dopey:

*Being sarcastic btw*

Has to be a joke. I have the Black Sabbath tribute and is damn good, I hear some of the Maiden tribute but didn't click.
But VR, why not Blink 182 for that matters? Sorry is like Brooklyn bridge, I don't buy it.

hmmmm..never heard VR so I'm curiouse what this tribute sounds like.
Think I'm gonna do a tribute to my first band "Normal Deformitys"(we spelled it this way on porpouse) that band never did anything but it was fun. Once we went to Valley Vew mall with a giant poster that read "WERE A BAND, SO SHOW US YOUR BOOBS!" We got booted out so fast!hahahahahahah, good times.

tedvanfrehley said:
I'd love to talk, guys, but I'm busy working on the STRING QUARTET TRIBUTE TO JOHNNY D. I hope to have it mixed soon. Until then.....

I MUST HAVE A COPY OF THIS ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D