G3 in L.A. Anyone ???

Yeah man, this thing is gonna kick-ass, Gilbert & Petrucci wooohhhooo, I really don't care about Satriani, so I'm not excited about him, but Petrucci :worship: Bwahahaha, wonder if Chris is gonna be there hhhhmmm ...

Well, I'm leaving to Orpheum Theater, Later !!!

satrianis a beast, what of his stuff do you know?

have fun, im really lookin forward to it, lemme know what petrucci and gilbert's setlist was

Wooooooooot !!!! Well G3-07 in L.A. took place yesterday & the " Paul Gilbert Band " Owned the night, Bruce Boulliet is back so it was almost as if you where watching Racer X playing a show and I must say that It's really impresive to see how he got his chops back in so little time.

Oh I'm not saying Satriani is a bad player or anything, I just don't like his music (Personal Taste) for some reason it gets on my nerves & I can't listen to it. Last night I felt my brain was going to explode cause he was playing using this crazy techno loop so I didn't watch his set but that's just me.

Overall The Paul Gilbert Band Owned the night :worship:

Oh yeah shure no problem man, I forgot to post the set-list.

Paul Gilbert Band:
Get out of my Yard
Hurry Up
The curse of Castle Dragon
Rusty old Boat
Scarified
2 Racer X songs (Can't Renember the name of these 2 for some reason :loco: )
Green tinted sixties

Petrucci as always went thru suspended animation including Glasgow kiss & he closed with Damage Control & he actually played some new songs, he's EB 7 string sounded like a madaman.

And I not a fan of satriani so I dont know the name of his songs or anything.

sorry for badgering you bout the setlist

the 2 racer x songs, viking kong possibly one of them? what did they sound like, just curious

I would have gone, if the tickets weren't so expensive. Well, The expensiveness = the awsomeness, so I would have definately gone if I had the cash.

It lasted about 3 hours and a Half, everybody played like a 30 minute set + they have to change amps, drums, etc. for everybody so it takes like 15 minutes to do that & then the Jam at the end wich is kinda long.