Games You Play While Listening

I just listen to music and do not play computer games or video games. I might play a game at someone elses house once in aweile.

I go into video games stores once in awile and you'd without a doubt have to be a jew to afford games,etc...

Nowadays I'm mostly playing Company Of Heroes while listening to NSBM, it syncs well while I'm crushing brits and yanks with my superior panzer elite.

I have this weird tendency of actually wanting to focus on what I'm listening to for the most part, so I don't fucking play games when I listen to music.

i go the other way in that i tend to want to focus on games if i'm playing them. i know someone who plays FF games whilst listening to his shitty indie music - what kind of fucking idiot do you have to be, seriously. FM is an exception.

there are a few albums i strongly associate with certain games now; 'peace sells' with 'oh mummy!', 'smash' with 'theme hospital' - two which come to mind.

The only games I play on the computer (I do most of my listening here) are text based strategy and RPG's. Very rarely I'll screw around with the map editor in Age Of Empires 2: The Conquerors Expansion.

I can't listen to Sinergy without thinking about Jedi Knight 2.
I can't listen to Summoning without playing Diablo II in my head, especially Act 3.

Finally, a thread to express my love of touching myself whilst listing to Mael Mórdha!

In seriousness: Warhammer Online; till my mobo fried at least :(

@Val: I agree. The lightsaber fighting was excellent; I'd love to see another one more in the style of JK2 (i.e. good level design and an acceptable plot).
Although a couple missions in Academy were well designed, like the one on the hover-train or the indoor parts of the mission on Hoth.