Games

Hexxan

Nov 16, 2002
UK
Visit site
what games do you guys all play? if any? im not talking about online games, but games that u have to buy in a shop (or download u cheap bastards! :p)

atm, i play Medal of Honor, Warcraft III and Unreal Tournament 2k3. i want to get C&C Generals asap, looks so damn sweet :D

Mind games. HA! I was the first to post that. :D

Old RPGs, like Lunar, Final Fantasy, and others that get rereleased years after they debuted. I'm a late 80s / early 90s RPGer. My last brand spankin' new video game was Xenogears. I haven't so much as blown the dust of my Playstation in 6 months though.

In light of the previous post, I may actually purchase a PS2 for that game. The next step is actually playing it...

I dont play games much anymore. If anything its UT2003 or Jedi Outcast. Quick and easy games to get into.

My computer is too old to play any newer games, so I usually just keep replaying my old games or mess around with emulation.

Recently I've been on a Fallout 2 high, and playing Neo Geo and CPS2 (aka semi-recent arcade, ala Marvel vs. Capcom) roms.

Metal Slug and Samurai Shodown 4 own ye all!

I mostly play D&D based games
I also play 1st person shooting games
and been playing Madden and age of mythology for the past week

I am not a gamer at all, but my friends set me up to play Half-Life. I played it online with them last night and really enjoyed it. I'm sure we'll start playing more and that they'll try to get me into other games. :)

Originally posted by Nefilim
I mostly play board-games or real RPG's, you know, the non-computer based games where you sit a bunch of guys and fart while discussing how to chop of an orcs head.

I agree.But instead of farting we belch

I would have to say at this point Warcraft 3 online ussually takes up a good portion of my day...every day. I used to be addicted to Unreal Tournament...but I dropped the obsession for a new one after WC3 was released. :)