Gaslamp March 18th

MikeyZ

Nothing but trouble.
Dec 26, 2015
Cypress, California
For the upcoming show at Gaslamp in Long Beach, I see the doors open at 6 and the show starts at 7, but I'm guessing this is one of those "lots of bands ahead of the headliner" type of evening. What time do the Maidens take the stage? Are we looking at a one-band-per-hour sort of thing until two minutes to midnight?

Trying to get a work cadre to come to this show with me, but we'll see how it goes. Corporate demographics don't really hit the sweet spot on either side of age.

Random thought: I had Powerslave on the stereo when my ten-year-old daughter walked in. She complained, "All Iron Maiden sounds the same." I said if I wanted that opinion, I'd ask my parents. Never thought the dynamic with my kid would be Edina/Saffron AbFab style. Now where did I set down that crack pipe...

Hi MikeyZ! The Gaslamp show will have 3 bands :)
First up is Madonnica, metal tribute to Madonnaat 8:30 , followed by our awesome friends in DIA, female (except the drummer) tribute to DIO at 9:45,
and The Iron Maidens topping the night off. We are scheduled to go on around 10:45, I believe.
If you'd like, I can leave you some tickets at the door! I have a few left and am giving them away!
Let me know!

But of course :)

If four isn't too much trouble, I'm sure I can put them all to good use.

Thanks again, Linda. You rock (literally and figuratively).

Woo hoo! :)

If your policy of accepting alcohol from groupies is accommodating, I'd be honored to offer a libation as a thank-you. What's your pleasure?

Last edited: