Gear for the new album...

jerm__

Ezerath
Jul 18, 2006
Hey dudes, i was just wondering what gear you guys will be using for guitars on the new album.

Im pretty sure you guys used a 6505 on Legend because i saw some live shots and thats what was there. And i think i saw an LTD guitar.

And on another topic, i've tabbed out From A Buried Heart on Ultimate Guitar on Guitar Pro so if anyone was looking for the tabs, just go check it out.

Thanks.

^hmm, why do you thinkg they'll use Madison's for leads? Seems like a random amp company to pick from, unless im missinformed about something.

For leads i think the liquid gain of an ENGL would be sweet.

They say James Murphy will be producing it. And he has a Madison Divinity. Sounds like a great choice to me. Also, some of his more recent productions have involved that amp. Although, I wouldn't put it past them to use as many choices as they've got.

^ hmm, interesting.

I heard that the Divinity looks pretty much like the Marshall TSL gut-wize. James Murphy does also have a Framus Cobra, which could be pretty sweet.

^ sounds good man those are pretty sweet sounding amps. Are you going to use an pedals or anything of that sort?

^ sweet sounds kick ass. Thanks for answering all my questions haha. Come to montreal soon. Im actually recording my bands demo with Jonathan from Profugus Mortis, a friend of Kim, whom i heard is doing some orchestrations for you or something like that. Its going to sound kickass.

kim was going to but i havent talked to him in a while and its not going to work out for us time wise and distance and what not. very talented dude though. i really want to make an album with him in the future.