Gene Hoglan and Steve Smyth featured in new article!

painergrey

Jul 15, 2004
We've been hearing about the connection of heavy music and violence for a long time... and yesterday Blabbermouth reported about this article with +70 musicians, including Gene Hoglan and Steve Smith discussing about heavy music and violence... very interesting stuff... a great response to the conservative writers and press (check the link below)

Gene Hoglan / Steve Smyth statements

Both ruled!
:headbang:
Read the statements and give your opinion.

painergrey said:
We've been hearing about the connection of heavy music and violence for a long time... and yesterday Blabbermouth reported about this article with +70 musicians, including Gene Hoglan and Steve Smith discussing about heavy music and violence... very interesting stuff... a great response to the conservative writers and press (check the link below)

Gene Hoglan / Steve Smyth statements

Both ruled!
:headbang:
Read the statements and give your opinion.

Thanks for posting that link - great article! It also features Alex Skolnick AND "Metal Mike" Chlasciak :).

And what, praytell, of Blacky Lawless the Firespewer? (watched VH1's most metal moments for whatever reason and I now find him the coolest person alive)

coolsnow7 said:
And what, praytell, of Blacky Lawless the Firespewer? (watched VH1's most metal moments for whatever reason and I now find him the coolest person alive)

I love Wasp and have seen them live, They put on a hell of a show.