Gene Simmons' Spoken Word Tour

Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Well, tickets go on sale Monday, and I was all set to go and buy a ticket for the Brisbane gig. Just out of interest, I thought I'd go and see what ticket prices were like.

I don't think I'll be going now:

Inner Sanctum - $284.20
Tongue - $149.20
Demon - $79.20

If he was hard up for cash, maybe needed to support a crack habit or something, then I'd think about going to help him out (and he would have to be in a great deal of trouble to charge this much for tickets) but I'm going to have to give this one a miss. Sheesh!

I was definitely going to go before I saw the prices... actually, if *all* the tickets cost $75 each then I probably would, but not now...

If you were in the Inner Sanctum you'd probably just have that 'old man smell' in your face all night anyway... :zombie:

How fucking ridiculous. The prices are probably so high so that if he doesn't get a full house at least he'll still make money. Fucking bloodsucker. Kiss nuts will still go. If he was charging their own balls as admission, they'd still go.

Maybe it could partly be because everyone who isn't a Kiss fan makes us look so stupid that the band stopped caring about doing things right thinking "oh well obviously they're dumb, we can do anything and they'll like it".