Gene Simmons

opethmaniac

Feb 19, 2003
Visit site
Well, i just watched the video of Gene Simmons from his new album...the video was a Prodigy cover, "Fire Starter"...and i found it amazingly pathetic coz he obviously did it for money...i have never liked Kiss but now ...god !! i think he reached the point of non-return !!

GoD said:
I can't decide whether to close this thread, or let it be our collective expression of hatred for that scumsucking asshole.
As much as I'm against this sort of thing, I suggest we do the latter.

As I recall, we were a few of the initial posters in reaction to this...monstrosity...in the Your Reviews forum. I'm sure I'll never forget the fear that ran through my soul for the lives of all the other unfortunate people who, out of curiosity, subjected themselves to watching the video for "Firestarter."

First off, what a disgrace to the original...

Secondly, :OMG:

And finally...:puke:

Cryptkeeper said:
Gene Simmons's new single:

You better watch out
I own a bank machine
You only took out 10
I charged you for 19
You better watch out
I'm a jew named Gene
Bravo! What a stupid scum-sucking bastard that guy is.

I think I genuinely pissed/shit myself for about 15 minutes while/after watching it. And really, when Gene Simmons SHOCKS you by being a retard, you know he's done something really, really terrible.

:lol: at the thought of continuous piss and shit leaking out of GoD while Gene Simmons is playing on the computer.

"And really, when Gene Simmons SHOCKS you by being a retard, you know he's done something really, really terrible."

Ain't that the truth!