Geoff Tate sings the US National Anthem

Yeah, sure. God of love. That voice, that hair (ok, not anymore), those polished teeth. It all adds up to god of love.
I reckon he could open his own lucrative ladies' underwear store with all the underwear he gets thrown on stage. :D

His target group would have to be men wanting used panties, cuz I don't see women buying other chicks used underwear, even if Michael 'god of love' Bolton *did* touch them..eww :lol:

They actually have vending machines in Japan where they sell used panties, can ya believe that?

(Man, how would the SA board like the tangent this thread went off on, Lee? :lol: )

:lol: that's disgusting. I don't even want to think about the various ways in which the underwear had been "used". Perhaps Micheal Bolton can get in on that market....

And about tangents...they're a real bunch of old ladies on the SA board. It's funny to see the same "stay on topic" rants over and over again :D

Originally posted by Ultima Ibanez Overlord
:lol: that's disgusting. I don't even want to think about the various ways in which the underwear had been "used". Perhaps Micheal Bolton can get in on that market....

Maybe that's where they get the panties for the vending machines..from him & Tom Jones & similar singers.. :lol:

And about tangents...they're a real bunch of old ladies on the SA board. It's funny to see the same "stay on topic" rants over and over again :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: bunch of old ladies :lol: :lol: :lol: