Geoff vs. Carl

Arggghhh man, please, don't speak about this here...The thread should be locked, seriously...If you want more infos about how I've been treated like a child, insulted, and how it's easy to throw stones at myself when I turn my back...Just mail me.

The point of this story is that I tried to face someone unable to explain anything without insults or threats.

It's over now, I don't have time to lose with this anymore. To finish, just imagine yourself playing with some members signatures on this forum, and because of this would start the World War III...That what happened "basically"

please "no more tears"

Don't bother researching it unless you have to, Ben. It is not exciting or terribly interesting. The whole affair should have never left the inboxes of Geoff and Carl. However, it did and the handling of it got so depraved that it factored heavily into my quitting as an admin at Carl's forum.
If you must know, I agree with Geoff that it should be kept out of the public forum. This is one of the few places to escape the taint of the feud.

xoxoxo
-k-

This is one of the few places to escape the taint of the feud.

Totally right, we can still breathe around here