George W. Bush vs. Nightwish

Donation for Tsunami Aid:

Nightwish: $13,000
George W. Bush: $10,000

BUSH IS LOSOR getting out charitied by
marcotn.jpg

:err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err:

I heard Tarja released some christmas single and it entered finnish charts at second place and then right up to the top spot and it's stayed there since

MORE STEEL CAGE MATCH RESULTS:
George W. Bush vs. Steven Spielberg:
Bush: $10,000
Spielberg: $1,500,000 to be split between charities Save the Children, Care, and Oxfam. Spielberg indicated that while he usually kept his charity donations private he had gone public to encourage others to contribute.
……………………………
George W. Bush vs. Sandra Bullock:
Bush: $10,000
Sandra: $1,000,000. She also donated $1 million following the terrorist attacks on the U.S. on September 11, 2001.
………………………………
George W. Bush vs. Chinese celebrities including Jackie Chan, Andy Lau, Jacky Cheung, and William Hung of American Idol:
Bush: 10,000
Chinese: nearly $6.2 million at a weekend show.
(man when you are out done by William Hung, you really are a cheap bastard)
william-hung-american-idol-reject.jpg

…………………………………………..
George W. Bush vs. Linkin Park:
Bush: 10,000
Linkin Park: have teamed up with the American Red Cross to establish Music for Relief and have donated $100,000 to kickstart the effort. "As a band, we were in a position to help, but this needs to be a lot broader effort — both by our fans and by other musicians," Linkin Park guitarist Brad Delson said. "If one of our fans can donate $10, then that's going to help, and the faster we can do it, the better.
"Here in the States, we might not think that we're directly affected by all this, but we can help. And the more we can do, and the quicker we can do it, the more lives we can save," Delson continued. "Obviously, there's been a horrendous, unparalleled loss of life. But a lot more people are going to die from being homeless and the problems with the water and diseases."
………………………………………….
George W. Bush vs. Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher:
George: $10,000
Schumacher: $10,000,000
………………………………..
George W. Bush vs. Britain's Premier League of top soccer clubs:
Premier League Teams: 1,000,000 pounds ($1.88 million).

Holy shit, the "she bang she bang" guy is still holding out on minute 15? Good for him.

So is gook nationality specific? Because I used to think chink was too, but that's really referring to Chinese. So right now, I think gook only refers to Vietnamese. And then that needs to take into accoutn the... . ...

Fuck this. Everyone is a my pals. Even me.

lizard said:
………………………………………….
George W. Bush vs. Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher:
Schumacher: $10,000,000
………………………………..
Holy shit - Schumacher donated $10m??? I knew it was a rich and glamourous sport, but I didn't know these F1 drivers were making that much.

F1 has the best looking chicks BY FAR.

One Inch Man said:
Fuck this. Everyone is a my pals. Even me.
Especially you. :loco:

Formula 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting plowed up the ass by
a boar >>>>>> NASCAR

gook = vietnamese
nip = japanese
chink = chinese

That's how I thought the system worked.

EDIT: NO! Gook is Korean! Obtained form the korean pronunciation of their country, Hangook. Also used to describe Vietnamese, from soliders that fought in the Korean War and then later in Vietnam. Interesting. (source: urbandictionary.com)

One Inch Man said:
Formula 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting plowed up the ass by
a boar >>>>>> NASCAR
NASCAR = let's drive in a circle all day long