1 CDS

ANTHRAX SAFE HOME $11.99
1 LP

ANTHRAX WE HAVE COME FOR YOU ALL $18.99

SubTotal

$98.96 CDN

Shipping & Handling/Gift Wrapping

$17.97 CDN

Thats $76.93 American, not bad at all seing I have seen post by people saying thay have payed as much as $55.00 for just 1 cd...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Track Listings
1. Safe Home (Single Edit)
2. Safe Home (Album Version)
3. Taking The Music Back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Editorial Reviews
Album Description
Taken from the 2002 album, 'We've Come For You All'. Tracks, 'Safe Home' (non-LP Radio/Club Edit), 'Safe Home' (Album Version), & 'Taking The Music Back' (Album Version). Nuclear Blast.

i have went to the site i just aint too confident of buying over the internet yet...

i def wanna get my hands on the digi pack and lp,it looks so sick.

Originally posted by max
thanks for the info.
why on earth does 'safe home' cost so much- it's just a single, right???
hmv.com is canadian. all those prices listed are canadian dollars. i ordered both foreign version and it was a little over $50 american, but like 80 bucks canadian.

I ordered mine for whenever the order was complete after it came out. Then I was like, what the fuck?? I'll have to wait for April 15 but I heard the they were pushing for an earlier U.S. release date. I may have to order something else to get to me sooner to satisfy myself with because I'm not sure I can wait for April 15. And then give away what I may have a duplicate of

Originally posted by Jono
I want to get the LTD We've come for you all from Nuclear Blast. But I have no idea how the hell to get the money to them. I've e-mailed them and asked but they still haven't told me. they have no address specifically listed for payment.
-jono-

Yea I do to but I neeed to fax my cc # to them and I dont have access to a fax machine. what the fuck? I thought buying stuff over the internet was suppose to be easy. I will get the LTD, no matter the cost! I have everything else coming that I can find. Hopefully I do not end up with all the same items.

I wish the end records could have had some of this early stuff but they are still working on it. Is the digi version from hmv, the american version?

I hadn't made my order yet but the Lp,digi,and japanese version comes to 62.46 if I ordered it. I was going to pick the option to wait till all are ready but if you would have to wait till april then I might as well wait for the end records.