"Get the gun, get the gun, shoot shoot shoot!!"

Marilyn Manson was blamed for the Columbine Shootings. I never heard of Slipknot getting blamed for anyhting though. I saw tha Ozzie documentary and remember that old idiot talking about the subliminial "get the gun....." message. Supposedly some kids were influenced to commit suiced by a song on Judas Priest's Stained Class in the late 1970s. I also once heard something about Metallica's Fade To Black playing a part in a suicide.

Yup, there was a case against Judas Priest. "Better By You, Better Than Me" from Stained Class I think actually led to several suicides. It is really nonsense.

Utuk Xul said:
Anyone see that old schmuck in the Ozzy documentry on VH1? People like that should be shot.:mad:

That bastard was a priest.The person who killed himself was probably his altar boy.

Life Sucks said:
Marilyn Manson was blamed for the Columbine Shootings. I never heard of Slipknot getting blamed for anyhting though. I saw tha Ozzie documentary and remember that old idiot talking about the subliminial "get the gun....." message. Supposedly some kids were influenced to commit suiced by a song on Judas Priest's Stained Class in the late 1970s. I also once heard something about Metallica's Fade To Black playing a part in a suicide.

Billie Holiday song "Gloomy Sunday" was censored in the 40's for many were found dead with this record on. It's THE suicide song.

"Sunday is gloomy,
My hours are slumberless
Dearest the shadows
I live with are numberless
Little white flowers
Will never awaken you
Not where the black coaches
Sorrow has taken you
Angels have no thoughts
Of ever returning you
Wouldn’t they be angry
If I thought of joining you?"