Get This Game!

Dave_Mustaine84

Boogies Woogies
Nov 27, 2002
MillPark, Victoria, Australia
:headbang: MAFIA :headbang:

FUCKING TERR-RIFF-ICK!

its like The Getaway and GTA except its set in the 1930's in a fictional American city, which is 12 miles big!! !@ MILES!!!

*im not sure just how many cars are in it but i swear the amount that u can drive has to be close to 100!!
*u get basic weapons like pistols sawed off shotguns, knifes and baseball bats
*u can ride public transport, trains and trams
*u can run people over!
*u can buy this game!

i got it today for $40 and i really wasn't sure if it would work on my computer as its a stock pc but it does!! and i don't have a graphics card!

here are my system specs:
1.8 ghz
Pentium 4
224mb's of ram
32mb video card

:headbang: best game ever

I might check it out on PS2. Is it like GTA3 where you arent really stricktly limited to following missions? And you can just sit on the game for hours running amock around the place?

If so, Im there! :kickass:

It has mission mode, and a free mode, where you can drive around, run amok and kill lots of shit

The mission mode is awesome though.

Don't be to phased by the start, the part where you are a taxi driver is just so you get to know the whole city.

Spruce Goose said:
You shittin me?

You just made the exact same post 2 minutes ago in a seperate thread. Were you really worried that nobody would see just 1 thread? I think you need therapy
only just found that out! what happened was that my IE went to a new site by accident when i clicked the make topic button so i thought that the topic wasn't created