Getting closer to releasing EP

I was thinking that but I didn't want it too clicky. I might work on the guitar tone a little more, it's kinda dry and boxy after listening for a while.

Guitars are fine, but maybe the entire mix needs a little bit more of a low end. The snare drum get lost sometimes, and maybe the OH's are too bright. Just being constructive here! Cheers!

I definitely have to agree that the snare needs room. There is definitely a lack of room for certain instruments, so when you compress things together there are things competing. Also don't be afraid to try a clipper on your master bus. Doesn't work for everyone, but does for some!

Maybe you should work a little bit more on dynamics in general, instead of boosting or clipping some things.
Are you using group tracks, and working from there for each instrument? It would help a lot to "glue" things in that particular mix.
As GearMan told you, there are certain frequencies that are competing, get rid of that.
Again, just being constructive. Cheers!

Hey man it sounds really good, but the guitars i think need a little tweaking in some EQ settings. If you don't want to cut there, adjust the compressors to enhance the punch.
The song is pretty sick, loved the vocals. Cheers!

To me the entire song/mix sounds fantastic!
I love the guitars and the kick is good to!
Great stuff - would love to hear it with vocals!
:headbang:

Thanks a lot guys. Any more criticisms would be appreciated because I want to release this soon.

Good vocals, but they need to drop back into the mix and glued with the band a little better. You are differently getting close.

Yeah I think so too. I think I may have added a bit too much highs so it's standing out a bit too much. I still think the guitars sound off but I can't get guitar sims to sound good so whatever lol.