Ghost of Mars

dutchy

Apr 2, 2002
Stadskanaal, Holland
Visit site
Ive just seen Ghost of Mars. I know a bit late , but we always have to wait a half year for most of the mnovies to come out in Europe, only the Worl wide premiers we have at the same date.
Ive seen the DVD version and was wondering who the hell is Buckethead, he worked with Trax on the score for the movie.
Is he in Slipknot????
It was nice to Trax talkin about puttin some xtra sound while they were choppin heads in the movie.
My opinion is that they sounded a lot like Slayer in the movie.

Originally posted by dutchy
Ive just seen Ghost of Mars. I know a bit late , but we always have to wait a half year for most of the mnovies to come out in Europe, only the Worl wide premiers we have at the same date.
Ive seen the DVD version and was wondering who the hell is Buckethead, he worked with Trax on the score for the movie.
Is he in Slipknot????
It was nice to Trax talkin about puttin some xtra sound while they were choppin heads in the movie.
My opinion is that they sounded a lot like Slayer in the movie.

Love that movie mang! Actually, buckethead is a great guitar player that has done solo albums for years(many of his releases came out on Shrapnel and Relativity records) but he was also playing with Guns and Roses recently, but I heard that feel through(you know, who the hell could get along with Axel?) Buckethead usually wears a mask as well, kinda a white almost porcelan mask. I'd be willing to bet that you have seen him before, most people just don't know who he is. Take a look!

http://www.bucketheadland.com/

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by dutchy
And now I've seen him play with Axl at the VMA's

A funny story to go along with the GNR performance on the VMA! There were a handful of people(young bucks) at my job that saw the VMA and were accusing Buckethead of being a Wes Borland wanna be! :mad:

Well me and a fellow co-worker(good friend of mine) that loves Buckethead had to set em straight :D

These dudes were blown away when we showed them the buckethead website and they actually got to see all of Bucketheads albums listed, and they were like "oh shit, I guess that means that if anything Wes Borland is a Buckethead wanna be". It was fairly funny to see their reaction and the great AugDawg & Co were held up high to response once more :lol:

To top it off, one of the kids was wearing a Limp Bizkit T-shirt but he was the guy that kinda just walked away in defeat, kinda funny. As I said before I'm not really a GNR fan but I think BucketHead is kickass :) , and he at least deserves some points for originality. Anywho, I thought you all might get a chuckle out of this one.

Cheerz!

Augdawg