Ghostflowers.....

no_reply

comfortably numb
Feb 2, 2006
Otep, anyone? I've heard a couple of their new tracks already, but this is quite addicting,any comments about it?:headbang:

I liked the Sevas Tra album a lot when it came out. Especially the creepy intermezzos etc. Haven't heard their second album, only a few songs, but it sounded a lot heavier and less original. That's a shame, they had potential imo.

Ahh, nevermind then. I'm totally not into Mudvayne.

nah it's not like mudvayne,not at all....just listen their first album can't remember the name of the songs right now...but just skip the newmetalish ones like bloodpigs and filthee...or check out their new video @ youtube..it's good

nah it's not like mudvayne,not at all....just listen their first album can't remember the name of the songs right now...but just skip the newmetalish ones like bloodpigs and filthee...or check out their new video @ youtube..it's good

Not like Mudvayne??Dude replace the vox of ghostflower with Chad's vox and there you go.It's Mudvayne.

It's the vocal that makes Otep a lil special.But I think Mudvayne's not shit.Loads of people say that but it's underrated IMO.

well I have not heard anything new from mudvayne ever since I heard "death blooms".... any good tracks to give em a try'?

well I have not heard anything new from mudvayne ever since I heard "death blooms".... any good tracks to give em a try'?

If you don't like Death Blooms you probably won't like the rest cos that's pretty much what Mudvayne is about.But if you'd like to give another chance,World So Cold,(per)version of a truth,forget to remember,happy?,fall into sleep are good tracks to listen.Cheerz:kickass: