[GIG] Carling Islington Academy 19/09/2007

No one? :p

Well I've gotta say it was awesome, best gig ever. Great venue (<3 air con), small and but decent.

Abgott were horrendous and I think that was the general consensus among most people there, the guitarist was better than the lead singer.

And Hans (happy b'day =D), chucked a bottle that one of teh band used and I got it (it still has the war paint around the mouthpiece ^_^).

And I got within a metre of Herman Li! :worship:

Great gig!

I managed to get right at the front and enjoyed every minute of it. So, I'd like to say to the lads thank you for a excellent night and y'all come back soon ya hear?

I met Herman Li as well after the gig and when I said I didn't know he was a Turisas fan He said he wasn't! Why exactly was he at the gig then?

I didn't mind Abgott that much and I really don't like corpsepaint/ Black Metal type thing. I liked the fact that they were outside after the gig and I even ended up chatting to the bassist who seemed like a pretty safe bloke. Much nicer than Herman Li anyway.

Did anyone get to meet the band? I really wanted to but I had a train to catch so I missed out. Gutted. Oh well there's always next time isn't there?

I was there and it fucking rocked, especially Rasputin :p
The pits hurt though because there were dudes in chain mail in them haha.
And yeah Abgott was dire!