Gigantour 2013

Mikey-Bong

May 29, 2011
Megadeth, Black Label Society, Hellyeah, Newsted, and Device.

What do you folks think?

What do you folks think?

Megadeth: sucks now, especially live. Mustaine's vocals have degraded massively over the years and he was never that great to begin with.

Black Label Society: Great guitarist, good band.

Hellyeah: Has sucked from the get-go. As much as I loved Pantera; I hate Hellyeah just as much. And that's a lot.

Newsted: His EP was good and it would be nice to hear him do some old Metallica songs. Hell, he does them better than Metallica does now.

Device: Never heard of 'em.

What do you folks think?

I enjoyed the Jägermeister tour with Megadeth. Megadeth played Rust in Peace in its entirety of course and that helped a lot since I think it is their best album. Also, of course, they were with Anthrax and Slayer. So it was an amazing show.

However, I just don't think I want to see them this time. I don't listen to any of the other bands at all and I have only played their last few records a few times. The only band I would be interesting in seeing is Newsted and I think he is playing a small bar in the Detroit area coming up. Be cheaper and better to see him like that.

May decide to go to the Canandaigua show. Tickets are cheap, but it's also the night before I leave for Europe for a month of Maiden gigs, so it'll probably be a day-of-show decision depending on what shape I'm in getting ready for Europe.

This lineup looks ok to me, I'll try to go.

I'm seeing Newsted in Chicago in a week and a half so I'll pick up a t-shirt there. Most likely cheaper at a club show than Allstate Arena.

I haven't seen Megadeth since Clash of the Titans.

Disappointing lineup for me personally. I remember several years ago seeing this lineup on Gigantour - Megadeth, Soulfly, Arch Enemy, & Caliban (who I didn't really care for).

Was awesome but this current lineup is really piss poor in my book.

Disappointing lineup for me personally. I remember several years ago seeing this lineup on Gigantour - Megadeth, Soulfly, Arch Enemy, & Caliban (who I didn't really care for).

Was awesome but this current lineup is really piss poor in my book.

I saw that lineup,mainly went because I'd never seen megadeath b4,soulfly arch enemy were terrible,megadeath were good but they were turned down so much and it was a real let down