Gigantour UK Roll Call

British_Banger

Devoid of thought
Aug 5, 2006
Between The Hammer And The Anvil
So, who is going to which UK dates?

I am going to Birmingham and London.

I am trying to see if I can get tickets to norwich aswell but it lokos like I'll have to ebay it for them.

It would be great to meet other evile fans!!

Buy an Evile shirt so you all know you're evile fans!!!......haha

There'll be some rare ETG euro tour shirts

:err:

Got me an evile shirt already. Ol, can you make sure they have the tour ones in XL cos I saw maiden 3 times last year and every 'a matter of the beast' shirt was too fucking small.

I have no tour shirt for that very significant part in maidens career and I do NOT want to be saying the same about yourselves.

Got me an evile shirt already. Ol, can you make sure they have the tour ones in XL cos I saw maiden 3 times last year and every 'a matter of the beast' shirt was too fucking small.

I have no tour shirt for that very significant part in maidens career and I do NOT want to be saying the same about yourselves.

We'll have em in S M L and XL as far as i'm aware. And the advantage is our L's are actually Large, so XL might even be TOO big.

OL - you guys got any idea what time you'll be hitting the stage at London? Brixton is a bitch of a venue for processing the queues, and they have a habit of not getting everyone in on time for the first band.....want to figure out if I need to do the 'get in the queue early' shuffle.

I'm going to the Birmingham gig can't see it being in the same league as when I went to see the original Gigantour lineup in New York and New Jersey 2005.