Gigs

Winmar

Pillock of society
Apr 16, 2001
Canberra
I've just finished uni, so am well up for a bit of gig action. Any local metal gigs coming up? I'm in Melbourne, but post any elsewhere too for the sake of other people!

Those in Melb should check out Enter Twilight, Maladiction, Vanishing Point and Kymera on Friday night at the Espy. It will be VP's last gig before touring Europe (again!) and Kymera's debut. Kymera is a bit of an all-star band, with Cory from Pegazus, the drummer from Catwitch (I think), and Gio on vocals, who anyone at the Screaming Symphony metalfest at the Espy in March would have seen.

Slayer in September - woohoo! Playing Melbourne on Sep 1....can't remember the other cities.

At least Sydney and Brisbane, too. Fantomas (Mike Patton) is playing in August sometime as well.

Finally nice to see bands touring! Could it be we're finally being seen as a viable destination, or is it all mere coincidence?;)

Purely a coincidence, I'm sure! Slayer and Machine Head will be cool, as will Devin Townsend a week later. Any more tours coming up? I saw Fantomas the other day....not too bad....better than last time.

Too right, Judas Priest! I'll be out of the country, but hey I hope everyone else has fun when they come here!

What a year for metal!